The #IMEXpitch enables event tech start-ups to showcase their products to an audience of event professionals at no cost.
Five finalists compete in a live head-to-head five-minute pitch at IMEX. The final is part of the IMEX education programme and takes place during the show at the Inspiration Hub. The judging panel of event tech experts awards the prize on the day in front of a live audience of up to 60 attendees who also cast a public vote.
The winning product receives a free of charge exhibition space in the Technology Pavilion at IMEX the following year - plus coverage through IMEX's various media and PR channels.
* Please note that we limit the #IMEXpitch to event tech start-ups: companies creating event tech products that have been released to the market for less than two years.
- Practical use of product
- Innovative use of technology
- Ease of implementation
- Sustainable commercial strategy
- User adoption to date
- Difference to other products in the market
- Quality of the pitch (only for the finalists)
We‘re very proud to have won, particularly as we only launched our company a few months ago. We are planning to have our software ready for the European market this summer and look forward to showcasing our product to event managers in Europe at IMEX next yearAlyssa Bignell, Sales Director at InitLive (winner of the IMEXpitch at IMEX 2015)