IMEX is full of opportunities for exhibitors to do business on a global scale. This is where you can talk face-to-face with the most influential buyers in the world.
You’ll also enjoy all the benefits of our highly effective, innovative marketing support, helping you maximise your return on the show.
Choosing to exhibit at IMEX in Frankfurt will be the best business decision you make in the next 12 months.
We work with a worldwide network of around 400 intermediaries to select, invite and qualify their key clients to be hosted buyers to attend the show.
Our team then check these buyers to ensure they have both forthcoming events and an established budget to spend on destinations, venues and suppliers at the show.
We regularly receive feedback from hosted buyers saying how invaluable IMEX is to them: three days of face-to-face meetings gets their event planning underway and saves them an incredible amount of time. For this reason, many of them attend every year, and are always looking for new destinations and ideas.
Download the Buyer factsheet for more information»
Power of the appointment system
There is no extra charge for receiving appointments made by the buyers. The IMEX appointment system is an integral part of the trade show and is included within the price of the stand space.
The integrated IMEX messaging service allows exhibitors and buyers to communicate with each other once an appointment has been made, helping both parties to define their meeting requirements and set the agenda for the meeting, making it far more productive. Buyers can send RFPs and other documents via the Online Diary.
Buyers with appointments attach an RFP (request for proposal) to an appointment. An RFP is an opportunity for an exhibitor to prepare in advance any specific information that’s been requested by the buyer.
What other capabilities does the Online Diary have?
- Reserve or block timeslots in your diary
- Open multiple diaries for you and your registered stand personnel
- Move appointments between your diaries
- Send messages and request information from buyers with whom you have appointments
- Export diaries to your outlook calendar.
- Send unique appointment shortcut link to your clients so they can request appointments directly with you
- Decline appointments from buyers you do not wish to meet
In addition to individual appointments, buyers will also attend group presentations on exhibitor stands over a minimum of 18sqm.
Download the Power of the appointment system factsheet for more information»
For the meetings industry, IMEX sets the pace. It’s proven to be the show where business gets done.
- Over 14,000 industry professionals gathered over three days
- Almost 4,000 hosted buyers from 84 countries
- Over 4,900 trade visitors from 90 countries
- 67,000 pre-scheduled appointments were made during the show
Review the statistics from IMEX 2016 to see why you should be exhibiting»
Book your stand