Once confirmed as an intermediary – IMEX is here to support you before and during the show.
As an intermediary, you may invite your key clients to attend IMEX in Frankfurt as a part of our Hosted Buyer Programme. As part of hosting your group, you’ll help to qualify them and then travel to Frankfurt together. At the trade show, it’ll be your responsibility to ensure buyers attend any pre-arranged group appointments you’ve identified, plus arrange evening and networking events for your group.
Before the Show
- Intermediaries send out their personalised registration link to their key clients, inviting them to apply to join their group, plus any additional activities that they may have organised for them
- Prospective hosted buyers complete the online application, supplying details of international events they’ve organised, including location, venue, dates and numbers of people attending
- Intermediaries review the completed application and ensure all the information is complete prior to being checked by the IMEX Hosted Buyer Team. IMEX may request additional information to support the application from you, and may also contact the venues provided for verification
- Once qualified, hosted buyers will receive a confirmation email welcoming them to the Hosted Buyer Programme. Applicants who do not qualify for the programme are welcome to attend IMEX as a visitor buyer.
- The IMEX Hosted Buyer Team books flights and hotel accommodation for your client(s), coordinating schedules with you. Hosted buyers can view these reservations online in the Hosted Buyer Zone. Most hosted buyers are issued e-tickets. Buyers who opt to book their own travel are requested to book within the guidelines outlined in Travel Reimbursements
- 4 weeks prior to IMEX in Frankfurt, hosted buyers can access the Online Diary and messaging service to make appointments with the exhibitors of their choice and to send RFPs and messages
At the Show
Hosted buyers enjoy VIP benefits and many privileges at IMEX in Frankfurt, including:
- Use of the Hosted Buyer Lounge and complimentary WiFi, plus exclusive registration facilities and a dedicated onsite IMEX support team.
- Access to around 180 FREE education sessions during the show including specialist programmes on the day prior to the show for corporate and association buyers
- Invitations to meet and network at professional gatherings, exhibitor events and parties
- Complimentary shuttle bus between the airport, hotels and exhibition
- Access to the IMEX Online Diary, ensuring they make the most of their time at the exhibition