To help you make the most of your IMEX experience, we’ve put together this checklist. It’s designed to help you boost your productivity and get maximum returns from your time at the show.
Before the show
- Use the Online Diary and messaging service to make pre-show appointments and send RFPs and messages to exhibitors
- Plan to come early for Association Day or Exclusively Corporate @IMEX
- Check out our partner travel discounts
- Review the Education Programme and select the sessions that are most relevant to you
- Search for events and networking opportunities
At the show
- Start your day with education sessions from leading industry associations
- Use the floorplan to plan your time in the hall identifying who you’ll be meeting
- Keep in touch with the complimentary WiFi, available for hosted buyers and buyer visitors
- Use the IMEX App to make the most of your time on the show floor and at after-hours events
- Pick up the IMEX Daily Paper every morning
- Boost your knowledge with over 150 educational sessions, at no cost to you
- Network at professional gatherings, receptions, exhibitor events and at the evening parties.
- Take part in sustainability and local charity programmes and help us make a positive impact on both the local community and our planet
After the show
- Send us your feedback to help make next year’s show an even better experience for you
- Follow up with suppliers you met and keep in touch with the IMEX community through our social media channels
- Use the Exhibitor Directory to find the industry’s best global suppliers. The Directory is live for six months after the show
- Contact your dedicated IMEX support team year-round, whenever you need support, guidance and assistance. Get in touch here
- Put next year’s IMEX in Frankfurt in your diary!