All the information you need for exhibiting at IMEX - what’s included, how to book, how to attract buyers to your stand - and how we can help you do it.
As well as your space-only or shell-scheme stand we offer:
- Our online appointment system including unlimited diaries and access to our buyers via our messaging service
- A web page in our online exhibitor directory
- Inclusion in our Show Planner
- Opportunities to be included in our Show Preview and Daily Paper
- Free stand partner and staff registration
- Exhibitor marketing support and training webinars
- The personal year-round support of our sales team
How to book
Send us an email or give us a call. We’re here to help you choose the best option.
How to get appointments with buyers
Your web page in our online exhibitor directory is key. This is where our buyers will find you. You can also contact them via our online appointment system, sending out one marketing message a week for four weeks before the show to the buyers that fit your target market.
Once a buyer has made an appointment with you, you can message them direct, and view their appointment profile for information on what they’d like to discuss and any RFPs they might have added. Join one of our webinars or give us a call for a walk through the system.
How to promote your stand
We’re here to help you with marketing and PR support. From how to reach the press coming to the show, through how to make your buyer messages stand out, to getting your story in the Daily Paper, we’ll show you how.
How to boost your brand presence
Our sponsorship opportunities are designed to deliver the impact and return on investment you’re looking for. Pick an opportunity off the shelf or challenge us to come up with something brand new and unique for you. 2019 opportunities coming soon.
Who are IMEX’s official suppliers?
View a complete list of our official suppliers, and alerts on who not to use here