IMEX in Frankfurt begins with a full day of free education on EduMonday (Monday 14 May). Exhibition opening and closing times are below. And early access times if you’re exhibiting.
*Doors open 07:00 Tuesday, 08:00 Wednesday and Thursday for exhibitors
|Doors open*||Show starts||Show ends|
|Tuesday 15 May||Doors open*09:45||Show starts 10:00||Show ends 18:00|
|Wednesday 16 May||Doors open*09:45||Show starts 10:00||Show ends 18:00|
|Thursday 17 May||Doors open*09:45||Show starts 10:00||Show ends16:30|
How to get there
Messe Frankfurt is easy to get to from the airport, from your hotel or by car or train from outside Frankfurt. It’s walking distance from many central Frankfurt hotels too.
From the airport
- By IMEX transfer on show days. Around 20 minutes.
- By train/S-Bahn from the Regionalbahnhof (regional station) at the airport. Take any train on platform 1 to Frankfurt’s main station. Then take the S-Bahn (lines S3, S4, S5 or S6) to Mesee (entrance Torhaus). Around 30 minutes.
- By taxi in around 20 minutes. Fares from €25.
From central Frankfurt hotels
- By IMEX transfer on show days. Morning and evening transfers run from selected hotels.
- On foot. Download our walking map for walking times.
- Follow signs to Messe and take the WestKreuz Frankfurt exit. Follow signs to Messe Frankfurt Tor 9. Ask the gate staff for parking information.
- Frankfurt’s main station is 15 minutes from Messe Frankfurt. Or take tram 16 in front of the station to Festhalle/Messe,U-Bahn line U4 to Festhalle/Messe, or S-Bahn to Messe, entrance Torhaus. An IMEX shuttle bus runs from the Festhalle/Messe entrance to IMEX on show days.
2019EduMonday 20 May
Tuesday 21 May
Wednesday 22 May
Thursday 23 May
2020EduMonday 20 April
Tuesday 21 April
Wednesday 22 April
Thursday 23 April
2021EduMonday 17 May
Tuesday 18 May
Wednesday 19 May
Thursday 20 May